Dr Renaud reveal spring skincare training dates
Skin therapists can take advantage of free training sessions announced by botanical skincare brand Dr Renaud, along with Salon Socials to help industry professionals connect during these unusual times.
Dr Renaud's UK and Ireland distributor, Skin Evolution, is hosting the virtual workshops to provide support whilst it's not possible to hold in-personal facial and body treatment training in salons or at their Buckinghamshire training centre.
Courses for 2021 include:
- Introducing an Expert, Botanical, Cosmetic Range - 2nd March or 1st April
- Dr Renaud Consultation & Retail Workshop - 16th March or 14th April
- Dr Renaud Training Programme: Day 1 - 10th March
- Dr Renaud Training Programme: Day 2 - 26th March
- Dr Renaud Training Programme: Day 3 - 6th April
- Dr Renaud Training Programme: Day 4 - 19th April
- Dr Renaud Power Flower Treatment - 20th April
Attendees will explore Dr Renaud's botanical formulations and ingredients selected for specific client benefits and skin types. Sessions also focus on proven salon and online retail advice to help beauty businesses boost their bottom line with the newly launched Consultations & Retail Workshop helping therapists to improve both retail profit and client loyalty.
In addition, Skin Evolution is hosting ‘Salon Social' sessions via Zoom giving beauty therapists and salon owner the opportunity to connect online. As well as offering an update on treatment news and product launches, the Social Socials offer a chatty, relaxed session to socialise online. Each session is free to attend with the next event taking place on Monday 22nd February.
All Dr Renaud training sessions and Salon Socials are available to book by contacting Skin Evolution via email at or by calling 01280 817881.